700c, 27-Inch & 650c
-Flatland/freestyle oriented tread
Kenda Street K35 Tire - 27 x 1-1/4 Clincher Wire Black/Tan 22tpi
Kenda K830 Street tire is durable and economical choice for hybrid bikes.
- Schwinn EA-3 size tire
Intended for training, this tire features a strong nylon casing, offers a secure grip, and provides long tread life. - 26 TPI nylon casing - Long service life - Economical rigid bead - Modern tread pattern design with a smoother center and increased tread on shoulders for a variety of conditions - Wire bead
The Caldera is designed as a durable tire that can handle the rigors of high-mileage training or commuting. - Thick crown tread provides longer-lasting wear - Durable 27 TPI casing
- Ideal road bike commuting tire - With a thicker layer of tread rubber, the Caldera provides longer-lasting tread wear than a normal road tire - Bead: non-folding - Weight: 330 grams
The Lugano offers reliable performance at an affordable price. Now with a new dynamic tread design. - Wire Bead with K-Guard Protection
The Kenda Komfort is a strong, durable, lightweight hybrid tire that is designed for smooth trails, bike paths, and street use.
The Kenda Kwest Hybrid Tire is a road tire designed with a smooth rounded tread with large water dispersion grooves. - Kenda endorses the use of fluid based sealants only in specifically designated Kenda sealant compatible tire
The Kenda Kwick Hybrid Tire features an aggressive semi-slick design with an all purpose tread pattern and a 60 tpi casing. - Aggressive semi-slick design - Kenda endorses the use of fluid based sealants only in specifically designated Kenda sealant compatible tire
Conquer the local cross scene with Ritchey's SpeedMax Cross. Its diamond-pattern center delivers low rolling resistance with enough bite to ensure excellent traction, too. And, the Comp is great at shedding mud to keep you riding strong in even the nastiest conditions.
MICHELIN's Dynamic Sport offers an excellent ride, high mileage and even puncture protection at a nice price. With its grippy tread, tough nylon casing and supple sidewalls, you'll enjoy all your road rides even more.
$19.99 - $21.99
• Recreational tire with raised center for low rolling resistance • Fits older road bikes • Size: 27 x 1 1/4
- Versatile tread pattern suitable for a broad range of conditions - Medium-height center knobs are ramped to reduce rolling resistance and are staggered to provide a consistent feel across the profile of the tire - Side knobs are fairly aggressive and provide excellent cornering grip - Available with a wire bead or folding bead with EPS puncture protection
A robust, hard-wearing commuting companion, the Dynamic Classic has a timeless gumwall style and the hardy build to last through day-in-day-out use.
$21.00 - $39.00
- Hardpack mountain bike tire designed to run in specific directions for the front and rear - In front, the Camber rolls fast, confidently grabbing corners even in the loose stuff - Reversed on the rear, the Camber gives you the same confidence in the corners, plus additional acceleration and climbing traction - Folding bead option also provides lightweight EPS puncture protection layer for outstanding performance and durability
The Sensamo Control provides all-season grip for urban riding and commuting. - Deep tread sipes and all-season rubber provide excellent grip - Reflective sidewall for increased low-light visibility - APL 0.7mm puncture protection layer under tread
The Tour is a great budget urban or touring tire. Offered with or without reflective sidewalls for extra nighttime cycling safety. Excellent wet weather tread. - Wire bead
Before the Pika, gaining traction on gravel roads was a true feat. Now, it’s child’s play. Ramped center knobs roll fast on loose gravel, and U-shaped shoulder knobs dig in on the turns. The Pika is equipped with dual compound tread, EPS protection, and wire bead.
- A compound suitable for all conditions. - Tread pattern suitable for all conditions. - Leisure recreational tire.
$24.95 - $29.95
Completely redesigned and sporting a dynamic tread pattern design, the Ultra Sport III is a perfect modern tire for those new to road cycling. - Matches with a race bike, as well as a classic city road bike - PureGrip Compound offers great grip and is highly durable - Suitable for E-Bikes
The Kenda Kross Plus features a smooth center section with aggressive side knobs that provides off-road cornering traction and lower rolling resistance, making it great for commuting or riding the local trails. - Semi-slick design - Kenda endorses the use of fluid based sealants only in specifically designated Kenda sealant compatible tires
Keep the rubber side down and fully inflated when you choose MICHELIN's Protek tires. A specially-cut tread pattern reduces rolling resistance, and MICHELIN's rubber compound makes for an excellent grip. Grooves at the shoulders help increase traction on wet and greasy surfaces. A 1mm-thick anti-puncture reinforcement will help ensure nothing bursts your bubble, so you can enjoy the ride. Weights: 27 x 1.25 (650g) 700 x 28c (575g) 700 x 32c (630g) 700 x 35c (700g) 700 x 38c (760g) 700 x 40c (800g)
$25.00 - $40.00
Surly's Knard is a 700c x 41mm tire with the perfect tread for maximum traction and low rolling resistance. Designed for wherever your path leads, the Knard is the tire you want beneath you as you plot your next adventure.
The Range Cruiser has the most versatile profile in Schwalbe's Active Line. This bestseller with a sharp look offers a reliable protection belt and a fast-rolling compound.
With their grippy tread patterns and high-volume casings, Giant's P-R3 AC Tires offer superior handling and a superb ride. Giant's Deflect 3 nylon breaker keeps pinch flats at bay and the handy built-in wear indicator lets you know when it's time for new rubber. And, they have reflective sidewalls for increased visibility.
- Great value off road tire - High volume casing for comfort and performance - 30tpi nylon casing
- Long wearing urban tire with deep, aggressive tread to handle the roughest roads - Puncture-resistant 5mm thick rubber belt for additional protection - 27tpi casing and reflective sidewalls - Wire bead
• Slightly knobby tire for light trail use • Wire bead • 700 x 41c • ISO 622
Page 1 of 9 Next page