12- to 24-Inch
• EVA flat liner material • Resists thorns, glass, and sharp objects • Place inside tire between tube and tire
The Kenda Street BMX Series Tires are constructed of a steel bead and are available in a variety of sizes.
The Comp III in K50 Tread is a great tire for any BMX or kid's bike. - K50 tread pattern - Made from quality Kenda rubber
Kenda K50 tires are all purpose tires with short knobbies. - Classic design for replacement and repair
MICHELIN's Country Junior is a great, multi-surface tire for your kid's 16-, 20- or 24-inch wheel bike. It boasts MICHELIN's long-wearing reinforced carbon black tread that offers nice traction and resists skidding, too.
$14.99 - $23.35
• Park/street tire, with directionally grooved tacky tread • Wire bead • Available in three widths
• Hybrid/touring tire for fast rides and commuting • Wire bead • Size: 16 x 1.5
• Urban/recreational tire with shallow, grooved tread for multiple conditions • 12 1/2 x 2 1/4
$15.99 - $31.99
Primo tires designed for wheelchairs. - Gray tires for wheelchair - ISO diameter = 540mm - 75psi
• Street/park tire with near rim-to-rim tread, tacky surface, medium grooved • Wire bead • Size: 12 1/2 x 2 1/4
The CST Decade was designed for flatland BMX riding. - Smooth tread profile with no knobs to interfere with your feet while performing tricks
$17.00 - $19.00
The Vault uses an all-condition tread pattern suitable for street, park and dirt riding. With a textured surface and slightly raised shoulder knobs, the Vault rolls fast without giving up traction. - Textured surface and slightly raised shoulder knobs for fast rolling and cornering traction
Street tread wheelchair tire ideal for every day use on sidewalks and pavement. - ISO diameter = 501mm
The Current Tire has a grippy, directional tread pattern, good shape, and generous width. It’s an affordable tire designed to make it easier for beginner riders to upgrade their bike and keep existing riders riding!
Classic knobby BMX tread now available in multiple colors with skin sidewalls. - Wire bead - 30 TPI
Kenda Kwest High Pressure Road tire is designed with a smooth rounded tread with large water dispersion grooves. - The Kwest High Pressure Road Recumbent tire is constructed of a steel bead and rates at a max of 100 PSI
• Street/park tire, tacky tread with tightly bunched knobs • Wire bead • Size: 20 x 1.95
• Classic MTB tire with large, widely spaced knobs • Excellent for use on hardpack
$21.99 - $31.99
Based on the popular Path tire from the early 2000’s, The Path Pro has been fully redesigned to meet today’s riding styles. This includes a proprietary rubber compound that is both extra-grippy and long-lasting, bigger sizing options, and an all new tread pattern inspired by the original with a smooth center tread and knurled side blocks. Features: - Directional tread pattern with smooth center tread - Proprietary rubber compound - Improved grip & wear resistance - Micro-knurled side blocks Pressure Options: - High Pressure: 100 PSI / Dual-Ply Sidewall - Low Pressure: 35-65 PSI / Lighter, Single-Ply Sidewall NOTE: Yes, it squeaks.
Hit the dirt jumps, flow the park and session the street, all on Maxxis' Holy Roller. The unique tread pattern makes this great tire super versatile for any type of riding.
Watch your BMX trophy collection grow with Maxxis' MaxxDaddy tire. The tightly spaced center tread provides awesome speed and the shoulder knobs hook up exceptionally well on hardpack and in loose conditions. Plus, the firm rubber adds to the speed and longevity. - Weight: 555g (20 x 2.0), 635g (20 x 2.25)
The Current Tire has a grippy tread pattern, good shape and tire width. It's an affordable tire designed to make it easier for beginner riders to upgrade their bike and keep existing riders on their bikes. - Grippy tread pattern - Affordable high-pressure tire
- Entry-level BMX-style tire with sturdy casing for longevity - Wire bead
The Maxxis M-Tread has bead-to-bead tread for sure grip and extra durability. The smooth, symmetrical tread is fast-rolling and works great in the street, on the dirt, and at the park.
• Park/street tire, with directionally grooved tacky tread • Wire bead • Size: 18 x 2.0
• Recreational tire with horizontal grooves for traction • Size: 24 x 1 1/4 • ISO 547
• Urban tire with raised center for reduced rolling resistance • Size: 20 x 1 3/4 • ISO 419
• Gray tread, sidewalls with raised center and lateral knobs
Sunlite's Street S-7 Tire is an urban tire with a raised center rib for reduced rolling resistance. - Size: 20 x 1-3/4 S-7 - ISO: 419 - Bead: Wire - PSI: 50 - Weight: 470g * not interchangeable with tires labeled "20 x 1.75"
$30.81 - $31.62
Cruise in style with Schwalbe's Big Apple tire. Their wide, round Balloonbike profile provides natural cushy suspension, and it rolls easily thanks to the smooth tread.
Page 1 of 3 Next page