Type: Patch Cement Size: Individual tube
- Anodized alloy construction - Fits standard Schrader valves
• Includes a plastic storage box, 6 patches, cement, and scuffer
- Forged alloy construction - Fits Schrader valves
- Plastic storage box - Contains 7 large patches cement, and scuffer
Patch up punctures in your bike tires with Slime's peel and stick SKABS. No glue means no mess! These SKABS are quick and easy to apply, and come in a compact storage container. Just toss them into your bike bag. - Kit contains (6) pre-glued 1? patches and a scuffer.
$3.00 - $28.00
The Product that Started a Tubeless Revolution Inside this simple bottle is a product that changed cycling. Today's tubeless systems rely on the lighter, more reliable, self-sealing performance of Stan's Tire Sealant. Just two ounces of Stan's in a converted standard tire or tubeless tire can repair punctures up to 1/4-inch almost instantly to keep you rolling. Longer-lasting Stan's Tire Sealant is formulated to stay liquid in tires with even thin casings for up to seven months. Arid conditions require more frequent monitoring of sealant levels, but anti-freezing agents in our special formula allow Stan's Tire Sealant to be used in temperatures as cold as -30° F. One quart will convert up to 16 tires. - First choice of riders around the world for tubeless conversion and flat prevention - Seals punctures up to 1/4-inch (6.5mm) quickly - Stays liquid 2-7 months for long-lasting protection - Premium low-viscosity formula resists freezing to work in environments as cold as -30° F (-34° C) - Natural materials, safe for the environment - Can be injected through valve stems with removable cores compatible with tubes and tubular tires
Make patching a tire easy with Slime's SKABS. No glue and no cement means no mess. Just scuff up the area around the puncture and stick on the patch. Can't get any simpler than that. There are even a couple of tire levers included, making it easier than ever to repair punctures and take off your tubes. Everything you need for a quick patch job! - Kit contains (6) pre-glued 1? patches, a metal scuffer and two tire levers.
- Shim adds support to presta stem used in a schrader rim
$4.95 - $5.95
- Snap-On high-Pressure plasticized nylon protects tube from abrasion - Older stock is yellow, New stock is black with halo logos
$4.99 - $10.99
- 0.9mm Wall thickness - 700 x 18-25C = 27 x 1 - 700 x 28-35C = 27 x 1-1/8, 1-1/4 - Compliant with California Proposition 65
Odyssey's Air Supply tubes are specifically sized to fit modern BMX tires, and they are manufactured with a stronger emphasis on quality versus simply chasing the lowest possible price. On average, the Air Supply BMX tube retains air significantly longer than others currently available on the market. This is down to both the rubber that is used, and because of strict quality control during manufacturing. It is normal to assume that a “tube is a tube,” but a higher quality tube will always last longer than a cheap tube during comparable everyday use.
- Standard .97mm wall thickness butyl tube - Most popular CST tube for general-purpose riding
Simple, lightweight and robust - tough nylon tyre levers in a pack of two for fast removal of tires during a puncture repair. Features - Designed for a perfect fit on Giant Wheel Systems - Safe for use on carbon rims - Ideal size for storage in saddlebags or pockets - Ergonomic shape makes it easy to remove tire - Reinforced nylon for best durability
- Premium alloy presta valve caps in an array of colors
$5.99 - $14.99
- 0.9mm Wall thickness - Removable valve core - 700 x 18-25C = 27 x 1 - 700 x 28-35C = 27 x 1-1/8, 1-1/4 - Compliant with California Proposition 65
Bringing Lezyne's Metal Kit along is the difference between being stranded and making it home. It contains six glueless patches, a tire boot and a stainless-steel tube scuffer. All of this is stored in a waterproof aluminum box that fits neatly in a seat bag, jersey pocket or hydration pack.
$5.99 - $10.50
The Problem Solvers Presta Valve Extenders add 33 to 50mm of length to your tube or tire valve so that it protrudes far enough out of deep-section rims so that you can attach your pump. These lightweight, durable aluminum extenders simply screw onto your Presta valves by hand.
Q-Tubes Value Series Presta tubes: Price point tubes with 1.0mm wall thickness, removeable valve cores and simplified size specifications Removable Presta valve core Individually packaged tubes in recycled cardboard Labeled Size: 700 x 18-25cm Weight: 125 g Valve Core: Removable Shaft Type: Threaded ISO Width (mm): 18 mm , 19 mm , 20 mm , 21 mm , 22 mm , 23 mm , 24 mm , 25 mm Tube Compound: Butyl ISO Diameter: 622 / Road / 29" Valve: Presta Wall Thickess: 1 mm
• Butyl rubber • Schrader valve • 12 1/2 x 2 1/4
• Butyl rubber • Schrader valve • 14 x 1.75
• Butyl rubber • Schrader valve • 16 x 1 3/8 (349 x 25)
• Butyl rubber • Schrader valve • 16 x 1.5-1.95
• Butyl rubber • Schrader valve • 20 x 1 1/8
• Butyl rubber • Schrader valve • 700 x 35-40 (27 x 1 3/8)
- Easily plug a hole in a tubeless or tubeless converted tire - No need to remove the tire from the rim, simply plug, replace lost air and go - Includes: Insertion tool and (5) rope plugs
• Butyl rubber • Economy tube • Schrader valve • 16 x 1.5-1.95: 35mm valve stem • 16 x 2.125: 32mm valve stem
• Butyl rubber • Economy tube • Schrader valve • 12-1/2 x 2-1/4
• Butyl rubber • Economy tube • Schrader valve • 20 x 1.75-1.95
$5.99 - $6.99
Vision's Presta Valve Extender simply screws onto your tire's built-in valve to make it long enough to protrude through your deep-section aero wheels (choose the right length to fit your rim depth). This ensures that you can keep your tires properly inflated. This lightweight and durable aluminum extender comes with a small tool (not shown) for an air-tight installation.
Page 1 of 49 Next page