The Blackburn Dayblazer 1100 packs an 1100 lumen punch onto a tiny bar perch. Weighing in at just 140 grams, this light hits way above its weight class. Want to hit the local trail for a midnight shred or commute home on a November evening? The sleek and tiny DayBlazer 1100 has you covered. Featuring the eye catching BLITZ daytime running mode to grab the attention of cars, an action-style camera mount, ample side visibility, and IP-67 submersibility, the Dayblazer 1100 is your new best riding buddy. - Tool free install - Lithium-ion battery - Waterproof to IP-67 standard - 5 hour recharge time - Dual Beam Pattern - Separate action camera mount included - LED Charge Indicator - Runtime: BLITZ 1.5hrs (1100 lumen), Medium 2hrs (800 lumen), Low 3 hrs (400 lumen) - Runtime: Pulse/Strobe: 7hrs (200 lumen)/12 hrs (200 lumen) - 140g
Looking for a light set that is simple, affordable, and bright? The Blackburn DAYBLAZER 400 and Click USB combo is just the ticket. The DAYBLAZER 400 features the BLITZ daytime running mode, versatile mounting options, and excellent side visibility, while the Click rear light packs 20-lumens of light in a tiny, easy-to-use package. DAYBLAZER 400 Front Light - No tools required - Lithium-ion battery - Waterproof to IP-67 standard - 3 hour recharge time - LED Charge Indicator - Runtime: High 1hr (400 lumen), Low 5 hrs (200 lumen) - Runtime Pulse/Strobe: 6hrs (200 lumen)/10 hrs (200 lumen) - 59g CLICK USB Rear Light - Charging cable included, no tools required - Lithium polymer battery - Waterproof to IP-65 standard - 3-hour recharge time - Lumens: High 20, Flash 20 - Runtime: High 1.5hrs, Flash 3hrs - Weight: 22g/0.05
With 2 LEDs pumping out 65 lumens of power, 270 degrees of visibility, and Blackburn's unique BLITZ daytime running mode, the DAYBLAZER 65 is focused on safety, so you can focus on your ride. Also, because of the narrow profile of our unique mounting bracket, the DAYBLAZER 65 tail light can be mounted to just about anything you can think of from round or aero seat posts, to seat stays, to a rear rack, or your back pack - Charging cable included, no tools required - Lithium Polymer battery - Waterproof to IP-67 standard - TIR Lenses - LED Fuel Gauge/Charge Indicator - Polycarbonite Construction - 2 hour recharge time - Runtime: Solid 1.6hrs (50 lumen), High Flash/Low Strobe 3hrs (65 lumen)/6hrs (35 lumen) - 48g
“Blazing On A Budget" is how Blackburn should describe this light. Featuring 800 lumens of perfectly-focused night time illumination, their eye popping BLITZ mode to grab the attention of cars, a Go Pro Mount, IP-67 submersibility, and ample side visibility. The DAYBLAZER 800 is going to get you noticed without breaking the bank. - No tools required - Lithium-ion battery - Waterproof to IP-67 standard - 4 hour recharge time - TIR lenses - Separate action camera mount included - LED Charge Indicator - Runtime: BLITZ 1.5hrs (800 lumen), Medium 3hrs (500 lumen), Low 5 hrs (300 lumen) - Runtime Pulse/Strobe: 8hrs (200 lumen)/12 hrs (200 lumen) - 129g
Start a Party! When the sun goes down stay visible - the Monkey Light M232 turns your evening bike ride into an instant party. The MonkeyFX system creates thousands of amazing patterns in your spinning bicycle wheel. With cutting edge digital light art, the M232 is sure to get you noticed at night. The Monkey Light provides great front, rear and side visibility at any speed. It creates full color patterns on your spinning bike wheel at 10 to 40 mph (15 to 65 km/h). The 8-bit themes are instantly customizable - with on-board buttons you can choose the themes and colors to fit any situation. The M232 is easy to mount on the spokes of nearly any bike - Road, City, Cruiser, Mountain and BMX bikes. The light is perfect for daily commuters, urban cyclists, casual evening riders - anytime you want to be visible. What's included: - 1 Monkey Light M232 Bike Light - 1 Hub-mounted battery holder - 1 stainless steel anti-theft strap - 3 rubber mounting pads - 8 plastic mounting straps - instruction sheet with 21 languages - 2 year warranty Specifications - 200 Lumen brightness - Power: 3 x AA batteries (any type), NIMH rechargeable provide best performance - Battery life: up to 20 hours - Fit: bicycle wheels 20" or larger. - Riding speed: up to 40 mph (65 km/h). Patterns visible above 8-10mph (12-15km/h). - Visibility: front and side visibility when mounted on front wheel. rear and side visibility when mounted on rear wheel. - Mounting: straps to spokes with vibration-proof 3-point mount. - Rugged IP67 construction designed for daily use in all weather conditions - 32 full color LEDs (16 on each side) - Made in USA
Light up the night with Planet Bike's Beamer 5 Headlight. Five super-bright white LEDs offer great visibility. And, the soft-touch switch makes it easy to change from steady to flashing modes, even with gloves on. The Beamer also features a quick-release handlebar mount that attaches in seconds without tools. Plus, the included 2 AA batteries offer run times of up to 100 hours.
- Rack mount bracket only - Fits TL-L225 taillight
Lezyne's Go-Pro LED Adapter allows you to mount your Lezyne LED light to any standard Go-Pro mount. This makes it fast and easy to switch swap out your camera and headlight using the same mount.
Need to replace a strap on the compact Vis 180 Pro taillight or the front mount of the Vis 360 Pro? This is a durable direct replacement that installs in seconds and can be cut to the preferred length.
Taillight Seat Stay Mount
- Attaches to rear racks - Compatible with: Blinky 3,5,7 and Superflash - 25mm between each of the top horizontal holes (center to center) - Requires an "L bracket" that typically comes with a rear rack. If your rack is missing the L bracket, you can purchase Planet Bike's rack hardware pack
Mounting bracket for MSW front White Bat Headlight. - Includes 1 front mounting bracket
Replacement bracket for Pico and Tigermoth lights. - Includes 1 front bracket, 1 rear bracket, and 2 mounting straps
- Mounts Beamer and Blaze 1/2W lights to a helmet - Compatible with Beamer 1, Beamer 3, Beamer 5, Blaze 1/2W and Blaze 2W Micro, Blaze 140 SL, Blaze 180 USB - Increased weight and length of Blaze 300, 500, and 650 USB lights may cause awkward mounting on helmet
- Fits seatpost (up to 31.8mm) or seatstay - Compatible with: Blinky 3,5,7, all Superflash lights and Blinky Safety rear light - Use with Blinky Safety Front light bracket to fit oversize (~31.8mm) handlebars
Optional Accessory Rear rack Bracket for mounting most CatEye Taillights to rear racks with 50/80 mm spaced mounting holes.
SP-12 Flex-Tight Seatpost Bracket for most CatEye taillights
- Mounts most AA flashlights to handlebars and helmets - Ideal low-cost lighting alternative for cyclists
- Compatible with Blinky 3,5,7, Superflashes, Turbo, Turbo Minis Superflash Micros and Blinky Safety rear light - Designed specifically for aero seat posts - Adjustable light angle - Easy on/easy off design makes for quick mounting and removal
- Quick Strap mounts, adjusts or removes in seconds without tools - Fits 25.4-35mm handlebars - Compatible with Blazes, Beamers, 1200 and Super Spot
- Fits 25.4-31.8mm handlebars - Compatible with Blaze, Beamers, 1200, 5000x and Super Spot
- Compatible with seatpost diameter 20mm-36mm - Adjustable light angle - Easy on/easy off design makes for quick mounting and removal - Compatible with Blinky 3,5,7, Superflashes, Turbo, Turbo Minis, Superflash Micros and Blinky Safety rear light
The Portland Design Works Stayputnik tail light bracket has a UV-proof rubber strap to securely hold your tail light on nearly any size seat post. - Mounts in seconds and is compatible with every Portland Design Works tail light except Asteroid and Fenderbot. - UV proof rubber strap - Compatible with every PDW tail light except Asteroid and Fenderbot
Mount your tail light to the reflector tab on the back of a rear cargo rack with this Rack Bracket from Portland Design Works. - Compatible with all PDW rear lights except the Asteroid and Fenderbot - Horizontal holes are 50mm apart to fit European rack standards - Vertical holes are 18mm apart to fit most reflector mounts
USB cable for USB rechargeable batteries. System Compatibility: - Lumina Series - Lightning Bug 120 USB - Sentinel 2W USB - Solas 2W USB - Stinger USB
- Simplistic safety light designed to be seen - Easy to install silicone strap attachment is compatible with 22.2-31.8mm bars - 3 modes including 1 steady and 2 flashing modes - Powered by 2 CR2032 batteries - Lumens: 6
Others out on the roads and paths will see you when Sunlite's TL-L340 Taillight is on your bike. It sports 3 bright LEDs, steady and flashing modes, and a long run time.
• 2 bright Red LEDs • Includes 2 (CR 2032) lithium batteries • 100 hour run time • 3 mode (2 flashing modes & steady mode) • Water resistant silicone body
The NiteRider Tail Light Strap Mount allows for quick installation and fitment on to standard seatposts. It features a quick release tab that allows you to remove just your tail light, leaving the strap mount installed on the seat post; ideal for when you leave your bike unattended or when it’s time for a recharge.
-Mounts easily to front racks with threaded M5 mounts -Allows for unobstructed light positioning -22.2mm clamping diameter
Page 1 of 12 Next page